Stationary electric oil supply station, for 2 x 208 l – drums approved for legal transactions according to MID MI-005, Directive 2014/32/EU, consisting of:
- 2 pcs. of electric, self-priming 230 VAC gear pump for the supply of oil;
- 2 pcs. of control box with push button and electric connection cable with plug;
- 2 pcs. of double electronic pressure switch that starts the pump once the control gun is activated and stops it again due to the pressure increase in the circuit once the gun is closed;
- 2 pcs. of wall bracket in painted steel, for the fixation of the pump;
- 2 pcs. of air separator kit, approved according to OIML R117-1;
- 2 pcs. of manometer for outlet pressure control;
- 1 pc. of Tank Service Base for 2 drums of 208 l with metal mounting rack;
- 2 pcs. of suction tube in galvanized steel, ø 40 mm, length 950 mm, with 90° – curved connection 1” BSP (M), with foot valve and bung adapter 2” BSP (M) x 40 mm suitable for the use in 208 l – drums;
- 2 pcs. of 1.5 m – rubber suction hose ø 1”, connections 1” BSP (F-F);
- 2 pcs. of open hose reel, adjustable arms series;
- 2 pcs. of 15 m – rubber hose ø 1/2”;
- 2 pcs. of 1.5 m – rubber connection hose ø 1/2”;
- 2 pcs. of Electronic oval gears flow meter for oil, approved for legal transactions according to MID MI-005, Directive 2014/32/EU.
Drums not included.